Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

Merry Christmas! Anna Claire really enjoyed Christmas this year. We had so many Christmases, that Barry and I were beginning to think the novelty would wear off, but it didn't! She figured out how to open presents. And she would "Oooooh" over every one!

Santa brought her some stacking blocks and some building blocks. He also left her lots of books and a ball. She got a rocking chair from SuSu and Big Daddy, a baby doll and clothes from Grandma and Grandpa, a Care Bear from Granddaddy Barry, and some beautiful clothes from Papa Joe and Granny Cathy. She also got a push toy from Great Granddaddy Hornsby. This may be the ticket to helping her learn to walk. She loves the radio and Little People house from her Aunt Claire. And I have to say, I love her Philadelphia Chickens book and CD from Jenn, Scott, Maddox, and Lily Grace. Juju and Daddy Mack gave her a Big Bird. They gave me one for my 2nd Christmas in 1977!

Barry and I were thankful when Christmas Day arrived as we'd been traveling so much. We had 6 Christmases in a little over a week. We spent Christmas Day playing with Anna Claire when she was awake and laying on the couch watching movies when she napped.



Opening presents at Paw Paw's


Is this for me?


My first boom box!


You mean I have to push this AND walk?


Santa was here!


My Big Bird!

No comments: