
Just playing in the floor

Let the good times roll! Happy Mardi Gras!


Happy Valentine's Day to me!!

Yeah, I know it's been a while. But there has been so much going on. Anna Claire had tubes put in her ears on Feb. 1. Three days later, day care called me to come get her because she had a fever of 102. It was because of her ears. She stayed out of day care for a day and hasn't had any ear problems since then.
Then on the following Sunday she woke up with a stomach virus. It didn't seem bad, so we went on to church. I decided to keep her home on Monday just to be on the safe side. It was a good thing I did that because I ended up with the stomach virus that afternoon just about the time we would have been riding home. When Barry got home - bad news... he was sick, too. He and I spent the night trying to take care of Anna Claire and each other. It really had us down. I stayed out of work until Thursday. He tried to go back on Thursday and had to come back home. On the plus side, I lost 5 pounds!
SuSu was here with us Sunday and Monday. She took Anna Claire went back to the ENT for a check up yesterday and things look great. We are hoping we have turned the corner with her ears.
Anna Claire is babbling up a storm. She really is having long conversations... if we could just understand all of the words! She is cruising around the furniture, but still hasn't taken any steps yet. She's getting better at letting go, but won't stand up alone for very long.
Hope everyone is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment