Monday, June 16, 2008

Pigtails & Biscuits

Anna Claire's hair has gotten so long, I thought I'd try some pigtails. It is the cutest thing! She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled and laughed.

I don't know what it is about kids and baskets/boxes, but they just have to get in them. This is where she ate her snack this afternoon.

The picture below reminds me so much of my cousin Melissa and her daughter Sydney. This is definitely a picture that shows the Russell genes!

If I'd known Anna Claire was going to be so cute in this picture, I would have put on some make-up!


So tonight we had breakfast for supper, which is one of the best suppers one can have. Anna Claire kept pointing to the biscuit on her plate (it was on the table, not the high chair), so I decided to give her the whole biscuit. And what do you know... she really is my child. She loved it. She would pick it up, take a bite, and say "UMM!"

No comments: