Su Su's are great. They let you have snack time on the good furniture while watching "The Backyardigans" if Mommy is outside and can't see what's going on.

It's been over a week since Mommy lost my pacifier. My new most fun thing to do is chew on my fingers until they are nearly raw.

Helping Mommy decide which supplies to order for her classroom this year.

Having breakfast with baby & getting the keys ready in case Mommy wants me to drive today.

Su Su thought I was so cute because I ran to my room to get a book, pulled a cushion off the sofa and sat down to read. Of course, Su Su thinks everything I do is cute!


Mommy's friend Shannon brought back the "old" car seat she borrowed for Channing. I had lots of fun playing in it and buckling my baby in.
No comments:
Post a Comment